1. Go on a road trip – I just love the idea of packing up a small bag, jumping into a car with a few friends and going to see what you can find. No proper plan, just a map and some good company.
2. Buy a cabin in Canada – one of my dreams is to own a large cabin in Canada in one of the forest areas or mountainous areas. I have fallen in love with the beauty of Canada!
3. Make a wish at the Trevi Fountain – so this is hands down one of the most stunning fountains I’ve ever come across and I can’t wait till the day I see it in person!
4. Go to Rome – need I say more?
5. Explore Machu Picchu – one of the wonders of the world. It’s such a beautiful, natural, historical landmark!
6. Have a coloured powder fight – let loose and have fun, that’s my aim with this goal!
7. Go scuba diving – I’ve been snorkelling and knowing that’s not even half the magic scuba diving has to offer has made me almost impatient about ticking this off my list!
8. Visit the Hidden beaches in the Marieta Islands – if you haven’t heard about these then please go do yourself a favour and google them right now! You won’t be disappointed.
9. Go on the worlds longest zipline – living in the U.K. one of the best places to go on a zipline has to be Go Ape! The feeling I felt on it was indescribable! Now I want to go on the longest one in the world! Anyone know where it is?
10. Visit the sea of stars in the Maldives – this has to be the most beautiful natural place I’ve ever heard about! I love the stars I think they’re so so so beautiful and I could just look at pictures of the Sea of Stars all day!